Friday, January 27, 2012

Winter's Tale to Tell

Fencer6 here with a review of the movie "A Dolphin Tale."  A Dolphin
Tale is about the amazing true story of Winter, who was a Dolphin who
lost her tail.  In the movie an 11 year-old boy finds Winter before a
hurricane hit, and he and his friend raise money to try to save the
rescue center where Winter is.  Even though those parts are all
fiction, it puts a good twist on the real life dolphin story.

Even though this movie is rated PG, I think it is okay for younger
viewers and that it should have been probably rated G.  If you go to
http://www.seewinter.com/ 
you can donate to the marine hospital and
watch winter on a live webcam.

I would probably recommend this movie to people of all ages.  I give
this movie four paws!  I hope you enjoyed my review.  --Fencer6




4 comments:

  1. i want to see this movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. coins here i want to see it no time left to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it came out right on my birthday and it was awsome

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm always trying to watch this movie.

    Horse Girl

    ReplyDelete