Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Boo Scooby-Doo!


Lazy Boy #1 here with a review of the Scooby-Doo movie. Scooby-Doo stories are always a mystery, and the gang always catch the ghosts in the end.  I think they should make the ghosts get away in one movie, and in the next part they should capture the ghosts. If I was hired to do a Scooby-Doo, I would probably fire myself because I make him have a clear voice, or not let him talk at all. His voice annoys me. Because of this, I give this movie 1 paw.  I would take this review seriously!

2 comments:

  1. coins here hey lazy boy #1 i like the scooby doo movie because there funny and i like the way Shaggy says zoinks.i give scooby doo 5 paws even though he has four.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is threedog HOWL oh yeah and just add another paw XD.Lol.The scooby doo shows R childish.

    ReplyDelete