Thursday, January 12, 2012

Harry Potter, it's Magical!




 Rookier here,

If I were you, I would read the Harry Potter series because there is magic, fights, wizards, giants, and He-who-must-not-be-named (AKA Voldemort). The best part about these books are when Harry, Hermione, and Ron get out of tight spots. I love it when it seems like they are in serious trouble, and yet they manage to escape somehow. My favorite character is Harry because he's really brave and courageous.
I give this series 5 paws!

8 comments:

  1. Harry Potter is my favorite series! I love all of them, but the 4th one's my fav! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lalalallalalalalalalalalala

    ReplyDelete
  3. i dont like harry potter books

    ReplyDelete
  4. coins here i haven't read the harry potter sciers
    yet[duhh, rick riordan]but ill try it next.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI AGENT P HERE I KIND OF LIKE THESE BOOKS AND IM TYPING IN ALL CAP LOCKS -_- - -
    !

    ReplyDelete
  6. dum dum dum dum dum dum de dum de dum dum dum dum dum dum a dum de dum harry potter seires sounds cool, but im sticking to rick lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE these books! They are by far my favorite books! I hope you root for him on the battle of the books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why wouldnt I. Can't turn him down already on the sixth book cause i cant let go of them. ;)

      Delete