Thursday, January 12, 2012

Rick Riordan Rocks!

If I were you, I would read books by Rick Riordan. He has books that are romantic, with action, adventure, and mystery all mixed together. If you do not like "big books", I do not recommend these books for you. Rick has a lot of details in his books, so it feels like you're right there watching what's happening. Also, if you're afraid of monsters, Greek and Roman gods, or villains, you're going to cry your brains out with these books. Teachers will find this author educational. He teaches Greek and Roman god stories in a fun fictional way. I give all of his books five paws, and I hope you like it because I especially do!
Post by Coins

6 comments:

  1. Rick Riordan is one of my Fav's! And you're right. People who don't like thick books probably shouldn't read him :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I'll have to check out this author!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fencer6 here with a comment for coins.Rick is my FAVORITE author!His books rule!I give them infinity paws!I really enjoyed your review.But in my opinion I don't think his books are very romantic.,
    fencer6

    ReplyDelete
  4. fencer6, you havent even read the whole series! trust me, it gets like that in numbers 2-5 or numbers 3-5.

    ReplyDelete
  5. coins here i know im writing to myself but i do that because i love rick riordan soo much

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey cut that conversation let me talk so this agent P I just read my favorite rick riordan book the lost hero it was fantabulas my nemphsashians I think I spelled fantabulous wrong.:(

    ReplyDelete