Monday, January 23, 2012

Kids like kidzbop



Fencer6 here with a review of www.kidzbop.com! If you’ve never heard www.kidzbop.com ,It’s pretty youtube because you can upload videos or pictures, plus you can set up contests and webshows and more! If your parents don’t let you go on public websites like youtube this should be better because they check pretty much everything uploaded!I wouldn’t say there CDs are the best but I like there website. If you enjoy trying to get pouplar on the internet then I would recommend this to you! I give www.kidzbop.com 4 paws! I hope you enjoyed my review! I hope you enjoyed my review.-
Fencer6 

2 comments:

  1. coins here ,HEY fencer6 you wright some of the best things ever.i love kids bop i could listen to it every day for 24 hours and still not get tired of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Cheerqueen here i hate kidzbop they change the words and they dont sing on key to me they cant sing or dance at all

    ReplyDelete