Thursday, January 19, 2012

Platypi Rock!

Hi. Agent P here, and I'm going to talk about the best animal in the universe. If you guessed platypus (which you probably didn't) you are correct. Platypi are poisonous. Did you know that?! Isn't it amazing! Their poison comes from a sharp stinger on the their heel. Also, platipi can use sensory feelers in the murky waters of Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria, and Tasmania. Platypi don't have teeth, so when they eat they eat rocks with there food. Always remember duck+ottor+beaver=duck billed platypus.

I give this animal 5 paws for being unique!

8 comments:

  1. How cute! It doesn't look much like Perry from Phineas and Ferb tho lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know that they were poisonous! Can they kill people?

    A question from the second grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. coins here platypuses are cool but i prephere penguins!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No they can just hurt them severely

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love penguins too coins you know that also I commented on your post agent P

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked your review.I think every animal is cool!I really liked the picture too!It looks like I can touch it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI Lazy boy #1 here. I like your review and I like the platypus.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like you review! I learned a lot from it! I can't believe Platypi are poisonous!I also didn't know platipi can use sensory feelers in the murky waters of Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria, and Tasmania.Or that Platypi don't have teeth, so they eat rocks with there food. Plus that is one cool picture!Platypi rock!,
    Fencer6

    ReplyDelete