Thursday, January 12, 2012

The Incredible World of Fossil Fighters

Fossil Fighters Champion is a very fun DS game. If you like science and fossils, this is the game for you! In this game, you have to find fossilized dinosaurs. After cleaning them, you can revive them. In some parts of the game. you can even battle your dinosaurs with other dinosaurs. You can also collect over 140 dinosaurs and command them in strategic battles. If you look hard enough, you can find rare fossils that can transform your dinosaur. What I like is that the DS allows you to use WiFi so you can battle other gamers on the internet.  I give this game 5 paws.
Posted OB

5 comments:

  1. That flaming dinosaur is AWESOME!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting! You can also "battle" other students playing Education City!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dinosaur is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. coins here,hey that looks like the right game for me

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd like to play the game. I wish I had it so I could play it right now.

    ReplyDelete