Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Who knew collecting trash could be fun?



BY Lazy Boy #1
Rabbids Go Home is a game where you are the rabbits. The object of the game is to collect as much trash as you can to get to the moon. There is all kinds of challenges, monsters, and lots of crazy things! I like this game because it's really funny. When you scream at other characters, their clothes fall off. 
There are other games in the series like Rabbids Back in Time, Rayman Rabbids, and Rayman Rabbids 2. \

I give this game 5 paws.

6 comments:

  1. coins here i dont really want to try this game.i dont because it sounds inapropet.hope you dont feel bad lazy boy #1

    ReplyDelete
  2. This game sounds really fun. I think I will buy it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok trash is nastie

    ReplyDelete
  4. i would like to try the game.

    ReplyDelete
  5. THis is a awesome game

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would really like to try your game because I've played other rayman rabbids games and I really like it.

    ReplyDelete