Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I scream for "Ipod"!

Fencer6 here with another review. This time if the iPod Touch 4G. 

"What's the difference in different iPods?" you might wonder.  Well, the higher the generation (G), the more high-tech it is.  I'm going to review the fourth generation (4G).  With the iPod Touch 4G, you can take pictures, record videos, surf the web, listen to audio books, read ebooks, play apps, text, video chat, and listen to music.  It can serve kids and adults!  Check out the video for more on this version of the ipod.

I give this device 4 paws.

6 comments:

  1. my mom won't let me have a phone until i'm 13. but when i get one i want an iphone

    ReplyDelete
  2. ipods are the best thing scinc eletricaty

    ReplyDelete
  3. coins here ipods are amazing!they have so many apps you can download

    ReplyDelete
  4. its not a iphone its and ipod

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey Cheerqueen here i love the ipod touch and have one myself it is better than the iphone4

    ReplyDelete