Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Papa's Pizzeria

Papa Johns has some great qualities, and some things they need to work on. While the pizza tastes great, the best thing about Papa Johns is their breadsticks. They drench them in garlic butter, which makes them taste great!
 
What's not so hot about Papa Johns is that when you go pick the pizza up, it is never ready.  It's frustrating to order over the phone, call to see if its ready, and then still have to wait.

I'd give the food 4 paws, and the service 2, which averages out to be 3 paws. 



I hope you enjoyed my review.
Wildabeast 333

6 comments:

  1. I agree. Whenever we go there it is never ready. And I like the pizza better than the breadsticks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like Papa John's pizza. I'd rather eat dominoes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love papas pizzarria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm...my favorite thing about Papa Johns is the fact that they include garlic butter with every pizza! That's definitely a perk in my butter-loving book! I do have to agree on the service issue though. We've had many pizzas delivered to us cold and with the wrong toppings, which is frustrating when you're craving your own certain type of pizza!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. coins here i love [5 stars]papa johns.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wiladbeast333 here ya i like dominos better 2 but my family hates it so i can never have it :( lol

    ReplyDelete