Friday, January 13, 2012

Donald's Big Joke

McDonalds is the worst restaurant I have ever tried. The reason I do not like McDonalds is because it is so dirty. One time when my family and I went to find a table, NONE of them were clean. Also, it is so unhealthy. I means, sure, the food is good, but I've read many books about how McDonalds hamburgers are one of the worst things you can eat. I would not recommend this is in any way, and I give it 1 paw. McDonalds is just one of those old clown jokes.Posted by Wildabeast 333

6 comments:

  1. we go through the drive in so i didn't know it was so dirty

    ReplyDelete
  2. mcdonalds is one of my favorite places to eat

    ReplyDelete
  3. What are you supposed to eat then? Where's a healthy place?

    ReplyDelete
  4. go to chick-fil-a if you really want heathy food but arbys and some other restraunts are still way more heathy for you than mcdonalds -wildabeast333

    ReplyDelete
  5. coins here i love the fun but truely it really is dirty

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like your review!I agree the food is unheathy (but good).

    ReplyDelete