Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Review of The Lost Hero

Hi, agent P here, and I’m going to talk about a great book by Rick Riordan. It is called The Lost Hero. If you don’t like long books I don’t recommend this book for you, but if you do like fighting, giants, and romance, I think you'd really like this book. My favorite part of the book happens at the end when they fight against wind spirits and wolves. Riordan can write adventure like no other!
I give this book 5 paws for the great adventure, and I hope you like my review.

3 comments:

  1. Rick Riordan is awesome! This one sounds super cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the book The Lost Hero.It is one of the best books of its collection.;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like The Lost Hero better than all the Percy Jackson books combined. It is the best book that I have ever read! The book Neptune's son is the next book in the series. I have not read it but it sounds better than The Lost Hero.

    ReplyDelete