Friday, January 27, 2012

Diary of a Wimpy Kid Cabin Fever

First of all let me tell you a little about the book. Greg punched his brother and he got a Christmas present taken away. My favorite part is when they put a green piece of paper on the wall And it the it started to rain and then they took then off because the rain washed the paint off the paper. And when they got the paper off, they saw green blots that was on the school wall. It's a really funny book. This is why I give The Diary of a Wimpy Kid five paws.

posted by: pond dweller

7 comments:

  1. I loved this book this is agent p also i also sit by you at lunch

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this book too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. coins here tell me more about the book ,please

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a good book it really doesn't talk about them in a cabin tough :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of the diary of a wimpykid books! My favorite books are the rick riordran Books though. Nice review!,
    Fencer6

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like to try reading Diary of a Wimpy Kid ,but I don't know if I'm ever going to have time to read them.I have a lot of books I'm planning to read in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I read this book. It is probably my favorite book I have ever read.

    ReplyDelete