Thursday, December 20, 2012

Wimpy Kids Rule!



Diary of a wimpy kid is a book about the main characters everyday life, diary of a wimpy kid is one of my favorite books. This book is about a middle school that tries to be cool. The problem is he never gets treated with respect, and to make matters worse, his best friend Rowley is cooler than he is and always sticking up for him. Greg always tries to make him look bad because he’s jealous.

I really liked this book because this story has great characters. My favorite character is Manny, Greg’s youngest brother. He’s like the random character that always does funny and weird things. Then there’s the oldest brother, Roderick. He is always mean to his brothers and he is always somewhere pulling a prank or something on his family. And then there is Greg’s best friend, Rowley. They first met when Greg moved up the street. He came knocking at his door saying snobby knock knock jokes that say how to make friends, That’s when he said just be yourself dude. This book was great!

I recommend this book and I give it five Paws! 


Posted by: Crazy Guy

1 comment:

  1. I've read the book and I think that Manny is so adorable, plus Rodrick is weird and a little odd.

    ReplyDelete