Thursday, December 13, 2012

Sarah is More than Just Plain and Tall!


 My favorite book is Sarah, Plain and Tall. Sarah is a woman who comes from Maine and goes to the country from a letter that was written by a man asking for a wife and a mother of two. A boy and a girl named Anna and Caleb. At first Anna does not like Sarah, she thinks Sarah is trouble. Then she finds a ticket to Maine in Sarah’s drawer. What will Anna do with the ticket? Will she show her dad or will Sarah leave?   

I love this book because the main character, Sarah, is very interesting. She is very mild mannered, she also cares a lot about dead things. In one chapter, Sarah saw birds eating something dead and she started to cry and made the birds go away. I also like Sarah because she taught Caleb and  Anna nice songs about summer. It’s a great book!

 I think Patricia MacLaughlin, the author, did a great job of making you feel like you were really there. I give this book 5 paws!


Posted by: Pink Taco 2012

3 comments:

  1. I love books like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read this book last year. I agree that it was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Pink Taco 2012 I've read "Sarah Plain and Tall" and do you think that it is a good book?

    ReplyDelete