Thursday, December 20, 2012

Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban


My favorite book is Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, the third book in the Harry Potter Series. When Harry finds out that his godfather, Sirius Black, escaped the wizard prison Azkaban, everybody at Hogwarts is frantic. Sirius Black broke out of Azkaban and the teachers are taking extra precaution for the students. All the students at Hogwarts think that Harry is in danger, including the new defense against the dark arts teacher, Professor Lupin.  He taught Harry how to face his fears about dementors but will that be enough?      
   
 I think the book Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban is a good book because of the great characters. My favorite character in this book is Professor Lupin. He’s a great teacher that helps Harry when no one else would. Also, I like the new characters of the dementors. JK Rowling did an outstanding job of describing them with lots of detail. I could see them clearly in my mind. I couldn’t stop reading it once I started.
Overall, if you like long books and have the time, Harry Potter is a great series. I give it five paws.

 Posted by: Lizardguy

No comments:

Post a Comment