Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Reviewing Ralph!


Wreck it Ralph hates to be the bad guy. As an animated character in the game “Fix it Felix”, Ralph’s the guy that destroys the buildings. What he really wants is a medal, and only good guys get medals. So all Ralph has to do is game jump. The only problem with game jumping is that he’s not where he’s supposed to be, building don’t get knocked down, and people think something’s wrong with the game. To make matters worse, he’s been gone so much that his game is due to be unplugged in the morning! Can Ralph jump back to his game in time to save his game?

I loved this movie because it’s full of comedy and adventure! My favorite part of WRECK IT RALPH is when Ralph and Vannelope make a car so that Vannelope can race and try to become an avatar for her game. I liked this part because they crash a car factory even when Vannelope is not allowed in the factory. It’s hilarious!

I would support this movie with 5 out of 5 paws. If you know a theater close to you that is showing WRECK IT RALPH, you should go! ( Don’t forget the popcorn!)

Posted by: Kraveswimkick

6 comments:

  1. hi kraveswimkick,
    i liked the movie too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great movie post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well i like your post but i havent seen the movie oh and i will definently not forget the pocorn thats like my favorie thing

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't seen the movie, but judging by your review, I would give this movie 5 paws too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't got the chance to watch it but I will promise I will it looks like a great movie

    ReplyDelete