Wednesday, December 12, 2012

The Odd Life of Timothy Green

This movie is about a couple who couldn’t have children. They stayed up all night making drawings of their dream kid. When they were done, they planted the pictures. It rained and thundered only in there yard. The next day, they found a boy covered in mud. The mother was shocked! Wondering if the child was missing, they called the police. Will they ever find out what really happened?

I think this is the best movie I’ve ever seen. The movie is full of surprises. For example, the mom was shocked when she found a dirty child in her home. I love this movie.

I recommend this movie to anyone, and I give it five paws!

By: maddiemoo3

7 comments:

  1. dose anyone like my post?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes i like your post it is interesting :) Jbear1

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes i like your post:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Graet post!!! I would like to waych the movie

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks guys !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete