Thursday, December 20, 2012

The Amazing Mega Mind!


My favorite movie is Mega Mind. It’s about a bad boy that gets in trouble every time he does something wrong. As he gets older, he tries to defeat Super Boy, the good guy. Super Boy and Mega Mind fight because Mega Mind wants to take over the world. Will he succeed?
I like the movie because of the action/adventure and the fact that it has good guys and bad guys. For example, Mega Mind tried to kill Super Boy by setting a trap for him. Super Boy flew in, and then Mega Mind tried to blow him up. My heart pounded during the whole movie! 
If you are looking for an action/adventure movie, I recommend Mega Mind ,and I give it five paws. 

Posted by: Soccerboy2012

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like a very cool movie I wonder if I can find it at a Pawn Shop.

    ReplyDelete