Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Ms. Coco is Loco!


Ms.coco (the teacher) is driving A.J crazy. She makes him do her work, and then A.J doesn’t even get recess. Also Ms.coco makes A.J clean up the whole classroom, and wash the tables, the floor, and even clean the bathroom. Will he ever get to just go out and play?

I like Ms. Coco is loco because it is interesting and also because it feels like the book is real. For example, when AJ made a mistake and got in trouble, I felt like I was him. This is a great book!

I really liked this book and I give it 5 paws!
Posted by: JBear1

5 comments:

  1. This looks like a great book! I think I'll pick it up next time I'm in the library. Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think you should get it at least your getting some points

      Delete
  2. Your book reveiw is great!I might just have to go to the libary and pick this book up. You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like your post to its pretty good honey !!

      Delete