Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Wizards are just Appearing!



Coins here, today I am going to talk about the show Wizards of Waverly Place. This show is about Alex Russo who is a wizard like her brothers (Justin and Max). Alex has to get out of problems that nobody would have to deal with. Her best friend, Harper Fickle, would always take the blame off Alex’s back. When you watch this show you will pay more attention to the show than a lion watching it’s prey. 


I give Alex and her family 5 paws. I hope you liked my review!


4 comments:

  1. Ah, Wizards of Waverly Place. This show is awesome, and I am bummed it ended. A few years ago, I used to watch it all the time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I kind of feel the same way about the end!:(

      Delete
  2. I liked it to and hi Alex. Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually I am the best Wizards of Waverly lace fan! I used to watch it too!

    ReplyDelete