Wednesday, February 22, 2012

King Sponge Bob taking over the sea!


 Coins here, have you ever heard of Sponge Bob? If you have you might be the star of the sea! This movie or shall I say cartoon is about a young sponge who lives in a pineapple under the sea. He gets in to adventures or mostly trouble. His friends always help him get out of trouble. I like Sponge Bob because he has lots of friends for example Sandy the Squirrel, Larry the Lobster, Patrick Star, Mr. Crabs, and Squidward Tenticals.

I give Sponge Bob 5 paws even though he has none.
 

6 comments:

  1. he is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. When my brother sees spogebob, he swiches the channel.But Ithink sponge bob can be a nicecartoon video.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mom thinks that Sponge Bob has too many bad words in it!

      Delete