Friday, February 10, 2012

Champs is a Champ!


Fencer6 here with a review of champs, an extremely fun place to play lazar-tag, eat , skate, play arcade games, and I hear they are going to add a mini-golf.

You can eat there but the restaurants are not always open. 

The lazar-tag is the ultimate! The lazar-tag arena is huge and it is dark with music playing. There are three teams, red yellow and blue, but it can be one on one. After the game you can get a score sheet to see how you did.

The arcade isn’t the biggest, but they have pretty good games. Some games will give you tickets then at you can trade in for prizes.

I give champs five paws. No matter what you like I recommend this to you. 

4 comments:

  1. Orange360 here I like champs but i always get purple knees.;(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never been to Champs.Where is it located?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would you take young children (6 and 4) to laser tag or is it too scary?

    ReplyDelete
  4. laser tag is not scary my sister is a toddler and she did it.

    ReplyDelete