Friday, February 10, 2012

Cool Club Penguin



Club Penguin is an online game where kids have fun and meet new friends. Club Penguin has cool challenges and games. On Club Penguin, you can play for practically as long as you want. In Club Penguin, you are a penguin and walking around making new friends, collecting pins, and playing games, and collecting  puffles! Some people pay for a membership so they can buy clothes for their characters. Also, you can find free items on the way. I am a secret agent and you should be one too. I love this game and I hope you will too. This game is rated E for everyone and everyone it is! 
I give this awesome online game 5 giant paws! 
By: Lazy Boy #1

4 comments:

  1. sweetpea here i love clubpenguin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Orange360 here It is not one of my favorites but I"m glad you enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to play Club Penguin ,but I think it is hard to sign up with all the email and things!
    I'm glad you enjoy playing Club Penguin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Club Penguin too. What is bad is that it is down at my school so I can only play it at my house

    ReplyDelete