Friday, February 10, 2012

The Amazing Mac Air


Hi, Agent P here, and I’m going to speak about the Mac Air. The Mac Air is a computer that is light, fast, and you can bring it anywhere. It gets Wi-Fi and has a ton of memory. The negative part of this is if you don’t have a mouse. Instead, there is a bad with no buttons on the bottom of the keyboard. To just click originally you have to click the mouse pad, but if you want to left click to copy and paste you can tap two fingers on the mouse pad. If you don’t like using the mouse pad, I don’t recommend this for you. But if you like plugging in your Ipod, Iphone, and Ipad on this computer to download games, I do recommend this for you. I give this computer 5 paws for the fast loading. You won’t need Firefox for this because it comes with Safari.



2 comments:

  1. I would be wanting something like the Mac Air.Does the Mac have a program that you can download books?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am considering a Mac for my next computer purchase. I think the graphics are great.

    ReplyDelete