Friday, February 3, 2012

Rio is my hero!


Coins here, today I’m going to talk about the movie Rio, which is about a bird named Blue. This macaw ends up in Rio de Janeiro, BRAZIL because of a  program that is trying  to save his species. 

Rio is a romantic movie that you will cry until you have no more tears, because I did. While blue is in Brazil, he falls in love with a macaw named Jewel. I don’t want to spoil the movie, but I will tell you this it is one of the best movies I ever watched. When I was on vacation in Brazil with my Father, I couldn’t stop thinking about the movie. 

Do you know that this movie is in the running for an Oscar?  Imagine how good this movie is, I bet you won't be able to stop watching it. 

I  give this movie 5 paws. I hope you liked my review! 


6 comments:

  1. i LOVE that movie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Orange360 I um have not watchen it yet sorry>{(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's alright but,try to get your parents to let you watch it!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I think that Rio shows a lot of Brazilian culture.Why can't in school we learn from all cultures instead of just three?

      Delete
  4. I really want to watch this movie now.:)

    Horse Girl

    ReplyDelete