Friday, February 3, 2012

Tom and Jerry are Hairy!


                                                                    
Coins here, today I’m going to talk about Tom and Jerry! Tom is a crazy and lazy cat who does whatever his owner says (Tom loves to chase mice). Jerry is a lovable mouse that is kind to other and can’t stand cats (Jerry loves to pull pranks on Tom). In the movie there is a dog who loves to help Jerry. At the end you will laugh all the way to the moon. Tom and Jerry is a family movie that your whole family will love. I give Tom and Jerry movies 5 paws! 

9 comments:

  1. I love Tom and Jerry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i lllllllloooooooooooovvvvvvvvvveeeeee tom and jerrry expessily jerry hes the cutest.
    by-cutie pie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coins you write the best things ever.This is Logan Wetlofar I know your out ther.Will you marry me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Orange360 here totally weird dude take it slow.&{

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey Cheerqueen here I totally agree with Orange360 they really need to take it slow

      Delete
  5. yeah I agree Orang360 take it slow dude thats weird by- Soccerqueen

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like Tom and Jerry to.

    Horse Girl

    ReplyDelete