Monday, February 13, 2012

39 Clues has the Spotlight!


Coins here, today I’m going to talk about one of my favorite book collections.  In The 39 Clues, Amy and Dan Cahill go around the world looking for clues. There are branches of  families (Janus, Lucian, Thomas, Ekaterina, and Madrill) that you can be in. If you want to learn which branch you are in, go to www.The39clues.com .

The first book of the collection is TheMaze of Bones . I hope I convinced you to read these books.

(p.s. In the actual books, if you look carefully  you will find clues).

8 comments:

  1. I will want to start reading those books when im done with Harry Potter!;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that you can find clues in the book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To find the clues you shold look at the front page and where the the page numbers are!

      Delete
  3. Hey. I would like to read this book but I am in the middle of the book The Last Apprentice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read these, but I'm definitely adding them to my summer reading! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with you,the 39 clues are awesome.

    Horse Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really ,I thought that you like the On The Run siers most of all:(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete