Friday, March 8, 2013

Shakespeare & Company




Shakespeare & Co.

Shakespeare & Co. is a restaurant with delicious food, formal furniture, and decoration all around. Their list of fancy food includes Fettuccini Alfredo with a light drizzle of yummy sauce. Another superb item is blooming tea. The waiters will bring you the special ball shaped blooming tea flower and a small fancy pot of warm water. They allow you to carefully drop the flower into the pot. After that you just sit back and watch the flower bloom in the pot. You will know when the tea is ready when the tea flower unfurls and blooms completely.

My favorite thing about Shakespeare & Co. is the extraordinary food. The first time I went to this restaurant I ordered the Fettuccini Alfredo. In my opinion, I would say that the fettuccini from that restaurant would be the best I’ve ever had. I’ve tried many different versions, but that place has the best fettuccini ever.

The only thing that I did not like very much is that the couch I was sitting on was wobbly (you get to sit in very comfy antique couches and chairs). It felt weird going back and forth a little. Rocking a lot is all right, but a tiny bit of rocking feels weird.

I would give this wonderful restaurant 4 1/2 paws out of 5. Shakespeare & Co. is the best restaurant to go to if you want to try modern food in a whole new way.

Posted by: Kraveswimkick 

No comments:

Post a Comment