Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Champs is great!


Last summer, I went to Champs for my 9th birthday. Champs is a roller rink and Laser tag center rolled into one. The point of laser tag is to shoot the opponent with a beam of light. If you hit their sensor they have to wait to get back into the game. When you shoot the person he can’t shoot you until 2 minutes because the chest plate will have to recharge.

I like Champs because we get to go skating inside. They play music while you skate, and they also have cool fog machines. Too, the place is huge, so everyone has room to move.

Unfortunately, in order to play laser tag we had to wait 1 hour, and the people who played laser tag with me were mean. They were making fun of me because I never shot somebody with the laser.

You should choose champs because it is a good place for a party because you can go skating and go play laser tag. I hope you come to this place on your next birthday, and I hope you have a good time there. I give Champs 4 paws.

Posted by: Schoolhouse Chicken 123

1 comment:

  1. I love champs and went there and it was super fun

    ReplyDelete