Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Dairy Queen


Dairy Queen is a fast food place. They are known for their amazing ice cream called a Blizzard. But they also serve cheeseburgers and French fires, chicken baskets and chicken fingers.

I went there on the first week of February. What I liked about Dairy Queen I got a really good cheeseburger and a cookie dough blizzard.

What I didn’t like about going was it took forever to get our food. I ate all my fries and my whole cheeseburger. Then I got queasy because I was still on my pain medicine from my surgery, and it makes me nauseous when I eat too much. So I had to eat my Blizzard at home.

Dairy Queen has really good food and is a great fast food restaurant, considering it takes forever to get your food. I give this restaurant four paws. 



Posted by: Bro49er

 

No comments:

Post a Comment