Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The Magical Treehouse!



My favorite series is the Magic tree house. These books are about two kids named Jack and Annie who find a tree house in the woods. When they discover the tree house is magic, they go on amazing adventures.    

One of my favorite books in the series is Tonight on the Titanic. I liked this book because of the time travel. Jack and Annie go to the ice age, ancient Egypt, and deserted islands. This a great book to read.

I highly recommend this book. Mary Pope Osborne does terrific job writing about mysteries. Here are some books you might also like:  Lions at day break, Mummies in the Morning

I give this series 5 paws. 

Posted by: Schoolhousechicken123


4 comments:

  1. i love these books i think that u did a great job schoolhousechicken.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magic Tree House is a great series!
    Mrs. Hutchison

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jack and Annie are adventurous for sure! I love how you gave an example of their time travel and told the audience the time periods they visit. Keep up the great writing!

    Mrs. Cook

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Magic Tree House books! These books are so fun to read, and they contain interesting historical facts, too! :)

    ReplyDelete