Friday, November 30, 2012

ROBINSON CRUSOE: GREAT ILLUSTRATED CLASSICS



Robinson Crusoe is destined to go to sea. His parents disagree, but Robinson finally sets sail. He survives a shipwreck, and ends up on a mysterious island. He meets many animals who give him company and food sources, which include milk and cheese from goats and meat from turtles. A local native, Friday, becomes his friend. They find many adventures which they hit head on. He battles ferocious savages to save his own and the native’s life. They meet many new friends, including Friday’s father and a Spaniard. Even though they meet a lot of friendly companions, will Robinson ever make it back home?

I really liked the book THE ADVENTURES OF ROBINSON CRUSOE. My favorite part is when Robinson saves Friday’s life. I like that part because Robinson is crazy enough to save Friday from a bunch of savages. What a great tale!

I would highly recommend THE ADVENTURES OF ROBINSON CRUSOE. I would give this book 5 out of 5 paws. I especially recommend this book to anybody who likes adventures!


Posted by: Kraveswimkick



3 comments:

  1. Great word choice and descriptive language! Your review sounds like the book is full of adventure. Keep up the great writing!
    Mrs. Cook

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed reading this review!! I have not read this book in a long time. After reading this, I am ready to go grab it off the shelf. :) Keep up the good work.
    Mrs. Mullins

    ReplyDelete