Monday, April 9, 2012

The Kentucky Champs

The Kentucky Wildcat basketball team is so cool and tough. Kentucky beat Louisville, one of the hardest teams to beat. When the game first started, I thought we might lose. But then Kentucky beat Louisville by nine points, which let them go from the final four to the finals.  the game and they kept on going till the final four and then to the final two and they won. The fans were so excited they were hanging off their chairs. Kentucky winning the national championship showed how good they really were.  

Posted by: Karate Master

4 comments:

  1. The Wildcats have always been number 1, even win they don't win a national championship! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the Kentucky team!But you know that they started flipping cars and setting couches on FIRE!That just made Kentucky look bad(because it was on the NATIONAL news).

      Delete
  2. I was at 9 years old the last time we won the National Championship; I remember sitting in front of the TV while we it the final free-throws to seal our victory in 1998. Winning the title this year is amazing for a few reasons: 1. It's been 14 years since the last title run; 2. It's a great send off since I'm graduating in May! Go Cats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carson here I always loved the Kentucky Wildcats sense i was two years old. I would chere them on. Go Cats!

    ReplyDelete