Friday, April 13, 2012

It's Nothing but Regular


By: Lazy boy #1
Regular show is a show that has 7 characters called Mordecai, Rigby, Benson, Skips, high 5 Ghost, Muscle Man, and Pops. This show teaches lessons and shows good friendship. This show is on CN which is Cartoon Network. There are so many episodes and new episodes, that there are too many to watch. I like this program and you should too.

 
I like this show and it is nothing but RRRREEEEEGGGGUUULLLAAARRR
I give this show 5 regular Paws

3 comments:

  1. Any show that demonstrates the value of friendship should be watched on a daily basis. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't like this show because it has lots of bad words and my brother cry's when ever he watches it!(which is a painful sound).

      Delete
  2. I love this show. I especially like it when muscle man says "your mom"

    ReplyDelete