Thursday, April 11, 2013

The Disney Dream!


Have you ever wanted to go to a place that has rides, a huge water park and so much more? Well there is a place and it is called Disney world. When I went there it was so awesome. We went everywhere, when you go there you should go on the Dumbo ride it is grand. When you go to Disney world, you feel like you get to spend more time with your family. You get to meet all of the Disney characters and get to feel like you are in a movie. You should definitely go. It is breathtaking.

I love Disney World because the rides were thrilling, the food was delicious, and the water park was amazing. For example, my favorite ride was the Dumbo ride. It felt like we were flying! Disney has the best pizza I’ve ever eaten. And we stayed for hours playing in the water park. The people that worked there were nice too. Everyone who works there has a smile on their face!

The thing I didn’t like was the long wait for everything. It took over an hour just to ride one ride, and we had to wait in line for a super long time just get pizza.

You should really go to Disney World. It is so much fun. You get to spend time with your family and friends. If you do have the chance to go I bet you will have an awesome time.

I give Disney World five paws (even though you have to wait to ride the rides!)

Posted by: Soccerlover10

2 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to go to Disney world and it is coming true because me and my family are saving money to go there and we are going this summer !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you guys have alot of fun because I know I had alot of fun!

      Delete