Thursday, April 11, 2013

Fun Rides!




I went to Orlando Florida with my dad, my mom and my brother. Rides are like a roller coaster and you go to a seat that you want to sit and then the person that has control of the roller coaster has to make sure that the people is buckled in so people don’t fall off the ride. It was fun because my dad and I went to the small kid rides. My mom and my brother went to the big kid rides. Then we met together so we can get something to eat. Then we went back to ride some rides.

I like this trip is because we had fun and we ate food together. The part that I like is when my family had a good time. The ride that I like Orlando is a roller coaster that has chairs and you sit in them and then you go up a big hill. Then you will have to figure out the rest!

I didn’t like trip because the other people riding the rides were rude. They acted like they didn’t about anybody, and it just made me really mad. For example, this woman bumped into me, and she just walk on without even saying “excuse me” and “I’m sorry.”

I recommend this family trip 4 out of 5 paws, and I hope you like my report on my family trip. I hope you can do this sometime this summer with your family!!!!!!!    

Posted by: Soccerboy2012

 

No comments:

Post a Comment